Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our First Lady

I'm a republican. . . but whatever party your with - you just cant help but just LOVE the first lady. She's beautiful, smart, and a mom. . . and she has so much style! She is teaching us that moms,career women, busy women like all of us are - can have a look all our own.

The next Jackie O. ? Maybe - but with her own take on it - and with so much for us to look forward to - I can't WAIT to see what she wears ~ and what she says next. I think I'm just a little bit taken with all the Obama's.

And PEARLS are now the new thing to talk about on the Hill!

(I'm not talking about The Hills - move over L.C.)



















These are the pearls that I have bought - worn - and loved (even when they weren't as cool)





After seeing the picture of her in the blue pearls/beads I think I'll start looking for those next!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment