Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Event. . .

As I was posting on the "Girls Night In" blog . . I realized I probably should get pics on here of some of the jewelry I'll bring.
I don't make the jewelry - no - I buy it from vendors I trust. After some trial and error I've found some that the quality is very good - and I personally LOVE all the pieces that I buy. ..so if you don't buy it - you'll see me wearing it!




I'm into the Big Accessory Movement right now - I love rhinestones and cuffs and everything that can be worn with kids - and to work, and noticeable. I really try to buy things that I think we all can wear not just with one outfit - but MANY. And don't worry - nothing will break the bank - so you can still afford the outfit after you have the accessories.







You'll see in later posts I try to piece things together with clothes or outfits I have - or I want to have ~ so please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments or questions!






See you soon
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment