Wednesday, January 28, 2009

If I had a body like this. .

Okay. . that's all I needed to say right? I love this Zimmerman bikini - I absolutely love it, and the girls hair. . . the jewelry everything about it.
So I am running an extra THREE miles today . . okay, well maybe an extra TWO. . but still.
I love the idea of wearing jewelry with swimsuits and coverups and all that fun summer stuff.
{Maybe this enthusiasm has to do with the idea of sun while it's only 30 degrees here in the mornings}

Here are my picks to go with your bikinis. .or one pieces. .whatever you'd like. BUT ladies - if your wearing accessories around your neck - no one will notice everything else we're all trying to hide! It's a win all around!



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jay that girl is bordering anorexic and I"m not lying. If you want to look like that you better get ready to binge and purge. So HAIL to all the real women and stop supporting this "stick" movement! You're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete