Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Dress for every hour of the day. .

My life feels like its craziness sometimes. . .I'm rushing everywhere and by the time I sit down it's like 11:30pm. But whose life isn't like that? Don't let me whine too long! :)

So I started looking for clothes that I could wear litterally all day. . so even my husband would get to take a look at me not in sweats or something of that sort. .

I absolutely love these and after I'd purchased a "shirt dress" in black and khacki I am now a fan. . and my husband might be too becuase he doesn't miss the sweats.



1.Brown Shirt Dress {martin and osa.com} 2. Khacki {macys.com} 3. Orange {shopgoldyn.com} 4.Black {macys.com}



I love all the colors in these. . and they are versatile for all the monthes of the year . . . and I'm pairing them with these accessories for different looks . .I figure I can get quite alot of use out my new dresses by mixing it up a bit.



All of these are from The Jewelry Box (of course!)
Have a Wonderful Day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment