Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boots Made for Walking. . or just looking really great!

I try it invest in a great pair of boots a winter. . and this year I haven’t. . I think I’m going for something chocolate brown – and not dressy. . maybe even looking a little tough? My hunt started at http://www.piperlime.com/ {fabulous shoe site} and then went on to Steve Madden {becuase I just always love his shoes even though I was wearing them when I was watching the OLD 90210}.
Here are the treasures from my search :
















1.AWOL{www.piperlime.com} 2.KennethCole{www.piperlime.com} 3.SteveMadden{www.stevemadden.com}


They all are a little different and it is SO hard to choose! I think I’m leaning with the cowboy boots!

But THEN I was thinking – what am I really going to WEAR with them? (besides just jeans)



So a new search started and that’s when I found THIS picture {LOVE IT} from a new site I really like (http://www.harmonylane.com/)





So maybe the sweater looks a little like a blanket . .but then I found THIS outfit and I think I could kind of combine the two (less blanket - more LOVE IT)










So what accessories to wear?
Some of my favorite choices – and of course you know where I found these!

( I included the prices just in case you want some of your own - just let me know!)






Have a Wonderful Day~
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment