Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm In Love. .

Yep - I'm one of those who is just in love with Victoria Beckham. . . and if she'd gain about 15 pounds I'd love her even more! But I don't care what others say - I think she is "over the top" and adorable. . .

Here is one of her newest ad's for her brand DVB (Spring 09)

(And personally - no tummy will be showing - but the model in the picture gives me the motivation to keep working out!)

I guess I love the simplicity of this - you can do everything in these outfits - and you really don't have to pay the $200 for her jeans - I've found lots of places you can buy black or white denim. The Gap is, for me, always the best place to start for quality,simple great denim.

And now for the accessories. .

Just simple bangles. .silver or gold. . both would do just the trick!



Have a great night - good luck with your "look" tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment