Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Day. .

Ok – so I’m one of the moms who DOES shop at Forever 21. Who doesn’t? It’s great for basics and even some of those pieces I’m not going to pay a lot for to risk looking like an idiot.

And the sad thing is – I usually take my ELEVEN year old to see what looks good on me! (Lucky for me she’s honest – I found out I should NOT be wearing skinny jeans!)

BUT – yesterday I was in there and found a great outfit for office to night out with the girls!







1. Yellow Skinny Belt
2. Blue Ruffle Sweater
3. Black Pencil Skirt








And to bring it all together. . .a little sweetness to get me through the day! I love this bracelet . . it reminds me of my Gma Edna. . and I think it will bring out the yellow belt.




{This is a bracelet for sale $12.00 - great price for just the right touch!}




See you soon! xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment