Monday, August 3, 2009

I Love Anna Griffin

As everyone knows - I went with a Beach Housey feel for our last house which was great. But now I'm ready fora change. . at least in the main living room and maybe the bedroom. I still have to have casual because of the kids. . . but I'm ready for a little more color and maybe a pattern or two.

So I was at Michaels yesterday, and while racking my brain for the Baby Shower, I came across Anna Griffin's new collection Darcey - and fell IN LOVE! So I bought alot of the paper for "inspiration" and started thinking. . and googling :)

And I found out they were also FABRIC! Courtesy of FabricWorm. I am thinking large frames - ornate painted either white or left in a mettalic, or throw pillows. . . That way I can change out if they are too crazy for long term. But I just love them - don't you?










I also found out Anna Griffin has a blog! I have always liked her becuase she just represents every girl - everything from frilly and flowery to bold with structured designs. I started getting to know "her" when everyone was getting married and I used her paper for my wedding invite.
And if you read Anna's blog - you'll know that one of the Real Houswives of NJ loves her too - Deana. It was meant to be!
More to come later - I'm not working at the moment and LOVE the internet.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment