Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Shower Invites -DONE!

So they are done! And beautiful . . they are not exactly what I had invisioned. .but all the same, I think they are perfectly suited for the Mommy to Be and what the shower will be.







The chandelier above the crib didn't show up as bright as it should have (printers problem) so we glamed it out with the bow and rhinestone on the crib side.


Then the pacifier/diamond looked a little blah so I took clear glitter and dabbed it on . .


I used gray as a background becuase the white just didn't look "put together enough" and it will work with the shower decor and cards etc.

And then I tried to make a little shopping bag for the registry after not knowing how to get it in the original invite. . and to "Wrap" it all up I wrapped an organza hot pink ribbon around it so guests can still read the invite. . .


{Special Thanks to Crystal Amaya for the beautiful Invite design - I think she could have killed me with selection of fonts alone but pulled through like a trooper!}



Now - On to ordering the favors!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment