Sunday, June 28, 2009

The New House. . Idea Book

I'm the kind that Likes to be organized in even brainstorming sessions - one of the reasons why I've love the idea of a blog - a way to organize these pictures and thoughts about designing homes, parties - or my life! I also Love the magazine Cottage Living. It's so not what I thought it was going to be - and my style tends to be more comfort, but less shabby chic. So it works. Like anything - you have to be picky.


BUT I was on the site the other day and came across these GREAT pics from an article called "Cool California Style" - based on designer Tia Zolden's home. And I love it - maybe not exactly what she did but I like the color palate. . dark olive, green, black/white and a turqoise or bright mixed in. . I loved it . . look at these pics.














XOXO

1 comment: