Monday, June 29, 2009

Interview Outfit

This blog is getting more and more random. . . but as I said, it's a great way to brainstorm. So I am currently working - but only until August. So the one BIG question on my mind. . what to wear to an interview.

In the Portland,OR area it's not as formal as most-corporate america's are so I can get away without wearing a suit. Definately work appropriate though and I always fall back on the color BLACK. Becuase I am a total stress case when I interview, and completely want to wear something easy and something professional - and full proof. And who wears color to an interview!

BUT I don't want to look too Goth - and try to use some color as necessary. Especially for companies in Portland. . . and I'm in LOVE with yellow right now . .and the Houndstooth pattern. Weird huh? But I went to the BEST site ever for fashion inspiration. . http://www.shopstyle.com/ and http://www.bloomingdales.com/ (please Portland -bring one to me!) and found something I can live with.


And throw in a little JUICY (the bracelets found at Bloomindales) and wahlah. . .



Express Trousers, Ellie Tahar Blouse w/ Yellow Belt, Juicy Couture Bracelets and Tori Burch Blouse

Wish Me Luck!

XoXo

1 comment: