Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Been Too Long. .

Yes. . it has. . been too long. Well, we are moving - again. I'm not overjoyed about it - but it's a bigger space. Good for the family and all that. . .
I will miss my little perfect cottage living home. . and go to a split level . . and then comes my next dillema. .
HOW TO DECORATE?
The upstairs (kitchen/dinining and living) is in a tan, dark wood. Do I go with a french chateau look or a "california casual look"??
Can you do California Casual with a marble island and countertops?? So many choices - so little time.

Downstairs will be the kids/family room. I'm thinking Coastal Casual. But I found the BEST site. I've never even heard of it before. . www.roomzaar.com! It has real homes, real people and pictures!

But, FYI, I miss Domino magazine. . .they would have helped me so much in this dire time of my life.

More to come - with pictures of whatever I find tonight. . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment